27/12/2009

Jenny With a Twist


What She's Wearing
Loeffler Randall Cape Coat : $556.00
3.1 Phillip Lim Plaid Cardigan : $375.00
Bruno Frisoni Ankle Boots
YSL Roady Bag


In season three of Gossip Girl Jenny Humphrey decided to cast both rebellious and innocent girl looks to be more true to herself. She really is looking good - she seems to of combined both of her worlds into one to give her the edgy rock princess look (and I like that look a lot). I think I speak for everyone when I say we are loving it. Jenny shows, you do not have to wear white steal the show at a wedding and you don't have to look... well like Blair W to get all attention on you when you walk into a ball. Watch out for Jenny, if they can put threesomes in GG you really don't know what to expect.
“Keep your eye on little Jenny Humphrey,” creator Josh Schwartz recently teased about the show's 2010 return.
I found a video about the secrets to Jenny's style check it out !

No comments:

Post a Comment