08/06/2010

A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken.


BY SHAN S., TEXTILE ARTIST/ONLINE BOUTIQUE OWNER/CRAFT TEACHER/BLOGGER FROM OSAKA

On Saturday I went to revise for my up coming tests. Some how, after hours of revision and very tired brain cells, me and my friends managed to maneuver our way to the shopping centre. This was actually quite great because there is nothing like retail therapy (besides reading and art but those are different satisfactions that come under the same genre to me). On this spree we managed to end up in a designer shoe store and I managed to start a topic on how I dislike cloggs and how overrated they are. In my attempt to convince my friends to agree... I tried on a pair and that was the downfall to my debate. I couldn't find any that were hideous looking so I just tried on any - they looked rather similar to the ones in the picture above. To keep the story short, once a pair of cloggs like these are on your feet I guarantee you will be satisfied... there is actually a place were comfort and your feet looking spectacular meet (other than wedges) and cloggs are that equilibrium. Sometimes it is great to have a change of heart. :)

Title by James Dent

No comments:

Post a Comment