02/07/2012

Thing of the Day: Cupcakes and Cashmere


Not only has the name of this blog stole my heart, but her nails. Any person who knows me, also knows that I have a wide selection of pink nail varnish. Not because this is my favourite colour, but because I simply love it. My love from pink nail varnish stemmed from my love for vintage clothing; I feel like my clothes, which I am sure have been worn by a 70 year old when they were an adolescent screamed for something vibrant to be worn with it. I've never thought to wear a different shade on every nail, but this subtle and elegant transition from pink to orange has inspired me to be a little bit more fun with my nails varnish. Good bye crackles and glitter, hello pink, pink and other pink.

photo by cupcakesandcashmere.com

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment