07/01/2010

Christina Aguilera in Marie Claire February 2010


Christina strikes a pose on a grand piano for Marie Claire February 2010 looking the cutest she possibly could for the first time in her musical life.



I had a really hard time being light before. I’d get a little weird about it being too cliché. My first record was very clichéd pop - what everyone else wanted. [My second album Stripped] inspired by a lot of pain. [My third, Back to Basics,] /still had some sort of relation to my past. [My new album] is just about the future - my son in my life, motivating me to want to play and have fun.


I love the sexy innocent look she has got going on and I know we all want it to stay. She's given up her 'wanna be dirrty!' days and is now dare I say sexy and fashionable appose to hot MILF. You go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment