18/02/2010

I Was Born To Tell You I Love You!

I know I am a little late but that was probably because I was annoyed by all the roses and loved up people while I was on the train. Weirdly enough i don't know why since I was asked out the day before by a guy I've had a crush on for about 8 months AND I love roses and anything romantic.

LOOKBOOK.nu:
Some people are really into valentines day

Honestly I have to say she does look cute And heck! Every holiday is a reason to put on an outfit that would be embarrassing at any other time of the year, that's what they are made for... right?

LOOKBOOK.nu:

Last year was going to be the first time I was going out for valentines day. That ended up as a massive fail. The day before I wasn't going into school so I sent the guy a text saying 'I'm not coming in' and he translated that to 'I'm not going with you anymore'. As you must of figured I was left standing outside of the cinema screening for quite a while, feeling very embarrassed.

Title taken from the song 'your call' by Secondhand Serenade.

No comments:

Post a Comment