20/06/2011

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song."

If you have never heard of this song, it is by Bon Jovi but covered in this video by a singer called Birdy. Birdy is 14 in this video - as hard as it may be to beleive.



I love everything about this song and video. From her voice, to the way she is dressed, to the general style of the video. She sings the song with such passion that everytime I listen to it - which is much more than you would assume - butterflies frolock frantically around in my stomach. If you dare to disgree with me, you do not know music.



This is not Birdy but the style of this girl is very much like her own. I also love the colours in this dress - as one would expect me to; most of my outfits are based around these colours.

Title is a quote by Lou Holtz.

No comments:

Post a Comment