06/02/2013

Win a £10 Topshop or Topman Voucher!!

February. The month of love, gifts and the not being able to hide from the fact you are single (or not). To celebrate this beautiful month, I will be giving one lucky person a £10 Topshop voucher. On the 28th February 2013, I will be putting all entry names into my lucky bowler hat and drawing out the name of the lucky winner. The name that I pull out will be sent a £10 voucher to spend at either Topshop or Topman. I'm ever so slightly jealous! All you need to do is donate, £1-£2 to my charity page uk.virginmoneygiving.com/preciousadesina using your FULL name and like my Facebook charity page www.facebook.com/precioustorwanda by the 27th of February. All the money donated to my charity page goes straight to Project Trust so I can do charity work in Rwanda for a year. Thank you and good luck!!!

UK residents only.

No comments:

Post a Comment