04/02/2013

So You Are Taking a Gap Year?


Taken by Maya Walker - South Africa


Taken by Liam Scarth
Guess who is back? Yes, it I, Precious. I have decided to resuscitate what is left of my blog to inform you on my new venture. For those of you do not have me on Twitter or Facebook, I will be taking  Gap Year to Rwanda. To do what? To do voluntary work. I will be going with a charity, called Project Trust, to teach in English in  a primary school for a year and I want you to come with me (virtually) ! I am so excited. Please come back within  the next few days, I will give you a lot more information on what is going on and also be uploading a video on Friday eveing. See you Soon.
"Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more." - Tony Robbins
 donate: www.uk.virginmoneygiving.com/preciousadesina
follow: www.twitter.com/itsjustprecious
youtube: www.youtube.com/itsjustprecious1
Facebook: www.facebook.com/precioustorwanda or www.facebook.com/itsjustprecious

No comments:

Post a Comment