02/11/2013

1 Nov: Pinch Punch First of the Month

The watermelons in Senegal are larger, juicer and sweeter than the ones in England. 




So November is the National Blog Posting Month. Who knows what that means? Yes, it means I will attempting to make a blog every day of the month. I couldn't be more excited. I'm sure you're also excited to have 30 days of non stop blog posting from yours truly. 

As watermelons are in season, and soon juicy mangoes, I couldn't be happier at the moment. My love for fruit will be fed during this season. I'm sure the family members have realised how much I love Senegal's mouth watering watermelons as I always make sure to consume every last sweet drop of the stuff when we have it after dinner. To them it's just a watermelon, to me it's a piece of heaven. My saving grace when things get tough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment